Leadership- band and getting involved at lunch time- distinction post #9

Today at lunchtime I attended band practice as we are getting ready to preform in assembly I am singing with Elizabeth, Emily is on the drums, Maddy and Ashley are on the guitars and Hugo is on keyboard We are doing the song believer by imagine dragons.

How I got involved at morning tea time, At morning tea time a played a great big game of predator with my friends (predator is kind of like hide and seek) I got involved by finding an appropriate task to do.

I showed community by being a part of the community of oaklands school by getting involved and I showed goal focused by focusing toward the goal of the band preforming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Square numbers to 100 and their matching square roots.

Games with minimal or no equipment.