In Maths we have been learning……….. Square numbers to 100 and their matching square roots. This is part of our number Knowledge. It is important to just know these as we can use this knowledge in other areas of maths. Here is a link to our online modelling book . Here are the IXL screenshots that show evidence of my learning. Here is an image of my Square Root Chart that can be found in my Maths book. My next step in Maths is to use this new knowledge to help me solve problems in a variety of other areas of Maths.
This morning at choir we did a complete run through of all the song that we are singing in the music festival. also yesterday at technology (I am in textiles and design) and I made some cards for my dad for fathers day and I also made a bag for my mum. I showed active thinking by thinking ahead for upcoming events (fathers day) and fixing the problem by making something.
In PE we have been participating in a variety of games that require little or no equipment. Below is the Matrix which shows our progression in this unit of learning. The table below shows my understanding of games with minimal or no equipment. Examples of Games that need minimal or no equipment. What equipment would we usually need to play these games. Why do we play games with minimal or no equipment? Hospital Tag Captions Coming Cones and bibs. Because just in case we are bored or if we have to look after a group of juniors and we can entertain them. My Strengths. Some things that I have done well during this unit of learning Is coming up with great ideas to change the game because The teachers asked us to make so changes to make the games even more fun. My Next Steps. Some things I could improve on when playing games with minimal or no equipment Is to know more games that don't need to many players Because All the games ...
Comments
Post a Comment