Year 7/8 Writing Blog Post

In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (eg semicolons, colons, parentheses)

I have been especially focussing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is the first paragraph in my writing.

Leadership is a skill of being able to motivate people/teams to work towards a goal. To be a good leader you need to be able to properly demonstrate these six traits of an effective leader: Integrity, Trustworthy, Resilient, Goal Focused, Active Thinker, and Motivational. My key leadership role for 2017 is House Points Co-ordinator. This means that I am in charge of counting Pozis and presenting the results in assembly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Square numbers to 100 and their matching square roots.

Games with minimal or no equipment.