Key Leadership-exciting leadership meating-Merit post #3


1/3/17
On Monday the 27/2/17 Mr Ladbrook took all of the student leaders in a meeting. Everyone got a chair and we formed a circle. This meeting was a very exciting meeting because Mr Ladbrook said that all of the student leaders as well as the Head pals and Peer Mediators will be going on a school field trip to the council.
This is really exciting news because I have never been to the council before. After all that news Mr Ladbrook asked if Savannah and I could come to school a bit early the next day to soft out and organise some stuff to do with house point co-coordinating.

The next day Savannah and I came to school early. First we sent the google slide we made to Mr Ladbrook for him to say weather it is good e for assembly then Mr Ladbrook ask me if I could sent out an email to inform all the teachers about when me a savannah will come to their class to collect there pozis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Square numbers to 100 and their matching square roots.

Games with minimal or no equipment.