Leadership-Contributing to the comunity of Oaklands school-Excellence post #1

2/4/17
On Friday in choir there wern't many year 7/8s because the year sevens were on camp.
First we sang some songs;
Dont dream its over (I dont know the artist)
And africa by Toto
Then we worked on a harmony with africa and I am looking fowrd to going to the music fetival.

Later on I helped out in the reception classroom It was really fun I enjoyed it a lot because i got to play with the little buddies and interacting with them. The buddie I played with her name was Maya (Not sure if i spelt that right).

In both of these activitys I showed comunity by contributing to the comunity of the oaklands choir and also by contributing to the comunity of Oaklands school by hanging out with the buddys, I also showed Motivation by motivating the buddys to have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Square numbers to 100 and their matching square roots.

Games with minimal or no equipment.