Key leadership-earning my merit-Excellence blog post #2

7/4/17
In assembly on Monday I was sitting down waiting for the Miss Trotter to call my name for my merit badge my mum had come along to see me get it. When I got it I was very happy because it is actually kinda hard to get you merit badge. First you need to blog about your key leadership role (that's what this one is) 5 times then you need to blog about two things you have done around the school to show leadership 5 times and lastly you need to do 5 home learning challenges and blog about those so in all total you are only allowed to blog three times a week.

I think I showed great active thinking because I had to actively think up a new topic for each blog post, I also showed goal focused by working towards my goal of getting my merit badge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Square numbers to 100 and their matching square roots.

Games with minimal or no equipment.