Leadership-helping out around the school and takeing part in dancing-excellence post #4

1/6/17
On Monday I helped out with peer mediation because someone way away to do there job there was two problems to sort out. The first one was a kid who was sad because his friend wont let him play I solved the problem by asking the friend if they could agree on a game and they did. The second problem was a kid who fell over and to solve the problem I took him to a teacher to give him a sick bay form.

The last two weeks the whole school did dance as our school production and I think I did really well and on last Friday night we preformed it was great fun and everyone put in a great effort.

I showed Active Thinking by thinking my way out of the problem as peer mediator and by having an open mind when learning dance, I also showed goal focused by being focused on the goal of achieving a new dance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3