leadership- showing leaderhip in the classroom- distinction post #4

Recently two of the things that I have been learning about in class are
1. we have been learning about the south west cultural narrative and we have been doing some art around it where we had to draw a picture including at least four aspects from the cultural narrative.

2. in art on Wednesday afternoon we are making a pastel drawing and learning the Technics of pastels.

I have shown the care value Active thinking and I have also shown the leadership trait Goal focused because I have actively thought up good ideas for both of the art projects and I stayed focused to them and soon they will be finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Elections: I would march for Maori Party.