Key leadership-earning my merit-Excellence blog post #2

7/4/17
In assembly on Monday I was sitting down waiting for the Miss Trotter to call my name for my merit badge my mum had come along to see me get it. When I got it I was very happy because it is actually kinda hard to get you merit badge. First you need to blog about your key leadership role (that's what this one is) 5 times then you need to blog about two things you have done around the school to show leadership 5 times and lastly you need to do 5 home learning challenges and blog about those so in all total you are only allowed to blog three times a week.

I think I showed great active thinking because I had to actively think up a new topic for each blog post, I also showed goal focused by working towards my goal of getting my merit badge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3