In ARTS this term we have been learning to: make a silent production on the theme of a chase.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was coming up with an idea because our group wanted to come up with a great one.
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- Learning about the characteristics.
The story that my group told silently was a race where the start flag got stolen so it turned into a chase and we had to include a fake kick, face slap, shaking fist, a pointing finger and some mime.
Overall I think my group worked well because we came up with a great idear and we enjoyed ourselves.