leadership-excelence-Showing activethinking-post #7

On Friday we went to our last Te Hapua I was in coding and we made a game where we had to program this fish to swim around and eat up these other little fish while at the same time trying to get away from the shark I found this a bit challenging but I was able to get it in the end.

Last Wednesday at drama our groups had to practise for this week because we a filming a silent film I am really excited drama is a subject and very enjoyable but also a bit hard at times.


I showed active thinking by think my way out of the problem, the problem being to try and figure out the code program at Te Hapua but i eventually got it, I also showed resilience by making a come back after i had a bit of trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3