leadership-Helping out for our Welington trip post #6

On Tuesday there was a bake sale to fundraise for the year 8 wellington trip a lot of it was sold but on Wednesday there was some left over so I volunteered to help sell the leftover baking There was a lot of people who came and in the end we made $724 dollars.

Also on Monday it was student led conferences and my mum came to mine I think my conference went very well and I am proud of myself.


I showed excellence by helping the year 8s get to wellington and I showed community by giving to the community of Oaklands, I also showed goal focused by working hard to achieve the goal of going to Wellington.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3