Term 2 Novel Study


This term I have been reading and studying the novel Run by Linda Aksomitis
I found this novel interesting because of all the different thing happening in it at one time it makes me want to read more.


During the novel I had to complete a thinking map which shows that I can classify how the author has shown the theme of the book.




National Standard this covers


  • Year 7/8  Standard
    • I can identify and evaluate the way writers’ use language and ideas to suit their purpose and I can use my growing wide range of academic and content-specific vocabulary to understand texts.


Overall I would give this novel a rating of  10/10 and I would recommend it to others to read because I is a great book to read if you like to learn about polio and because It make you want to read on and on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3