Leadership-showing leadership in the holidays-Excellence post #9

A two more ways I have shown leadership these holidays. The first way I have showed leadership is by helping a boy at skiing by helping he get up again when he fell over. The second way that I have shown leadership is also at skiing was working hard towards my goal of not falling over at all. This is a hard goal to achieve because skiing involves a lot of balance and focus but I was able to to this goal only falling over once.

I have shown community by helping out in the community and being a good role model, I have also shown Goal focused by working hard towards my goal at skiing and then reaching my goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3