Leadership-Showing leadership in the holidays-Excellence post #10

Two more ways That I have shown leadership in the holidays are: The first way that I have shown leadership is by offering to cook the family dinner and by working towards this role on and getting it done to a good standard.

The second way that I have shown leadership these holidays It by Helping my dad finish Moving house recently my dad has moved house and I helped him by unpacking boxes and sorting through them this has shown leadership by giving someone a hand when the needed it.

I have shown the care value active thinking by actively thinking of different ways to help out around the house, I have also shown Trust worth as I have been trusted with these roles and getting them done to  a good standard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3