Leadership-helping around the school and contributing to activitys-excellence post #3

                                                            Date: 17/5/17
Today at lunch one of the peer mediators came up to me and asked me to do a duty with her I said yes because I had nothing else to do we walked around for a bit then someone came up to us and asked if we could help him find someone to play with we said yes and we asked some near by people if he could join in jump rope with them

Throughout this week we have been doing a dance program this program is super fun and we have a great teacher called Dean we are learning Hip Hop and Jive and I have been trying my hardest.

Overall I think I have shown the care value community by contributing to the community of Oaklands school, I also showed resilience by giving up my lunch time to help the peer mediators.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3