Leadership around the school and E.O.T.C -Excellence blog post #2

12/5/17
On Monday the senior choir had a performance in front of the school at an assembly we sang How far i'll go and africa this was fun because we had practised heaps for this.


Then yesterday I went to technology. At technology I am in food tech and we made cupcakes.

I showed active thinking by actively thinking my way out of a problem at foodtec because we god given the wrong size measuring cup so I nicely asked the teach for the right one, I also showed goal focused because as a group the choir worked hard toward out goal of sounding great and we achieved it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3