music

Music


Paste this into the blog post


I can describe the characteristics of music in songs from the past and present and from different genres.


Over the past 9 weeks I have been learning to describe the characteristics of music from songs of various times and genres.


I can name and define these characteristics of music… (list them below and explain what they are)


1. tombra
2.harmony
3. rythem
4. melody
5. form


What did you find most interesting during this topic.
I found…….. listening to the music interesting because……I like listening to music it calms me down


Which characteristic do you find yourself picking up on when listening to your own music now?form
When I listen to my own music I often hear……… form because of the order of the song(explain how you can hear it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3