Key leadership- My last leadership blog post- Distinction post #10

I am very excited as I have finally blogged enough to receive my distinction badge after all of the blog posts I am very proud of myself and this adventure I have taken in leadership. Doing these many blogs has made me realize how much leadership I show in everyday situations and how showing leadership can make a big positive impact to you surroundings I hope I can continue showing leadership in everyday situations even though I will stop blogging about it.

I can not wait to receive my final leadership badge in the next school hui I have shown

.Community
.Active thinking
.Respect
.Excellence

.Integrity
.Trustworthy
.Resilience
.Active thinker
.Goal focused
.Motivational

Through out my leadership that I provide at oaklands school everyday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Elections: I would march for Maori Party.