Leadership- band and getting involved at lunch time- distinction post #9

Today at lunchtime I attended band practice as we are getting ready to preform in assembly I am singing with Elizabeth, Emily is on the drums, Maddy and Ashley are on the guitars and Hugo is on keyboard We are doing the song believer by imagine dragons.

How I got involved at morning tea time, At morning tea time a played a great big game of predator with my friends (predator is kind of like hide and seek) I got involved by finding an appropriate task to do.

I showed community by being a part of the community of oaklands school by getting involved and I showed goal focused by focusing toward the goal of the band preforming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3