Hosting assembly and planing a lesson to teach the buddies showing comunity-merit blog post #3


32/2/17
On Monday Mr Muller asked who would like to volunteer to host the kauri assembly and I decided to volunteer. at morning tea everyone got there part mine was about the waiata  I personally think I did really well and I was confident. I showed community by contributing to the community in an assembly.
Also on Friday Mr Ladbrook split the buddy group in half one half took a lesson and the other planed I was in the planing half. Our focus was to teach the buddies games with no or little equipment Jacinta was my buddy and we decided to chose sneak up granny as our game. I showed Active thinking by getting the work done on time and thinking about things like what games with the buddies understand and what games will the buddies enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Key leadership-Pozis at cross country-Excellence blog post #3