Leadership- Joining Choir and joining Kapahaka showing community-merit blog post #3

2/3/2017
Last Friday morning I decided I would join choir. Choir started early in the morning so I had to go to school a bit earlier. Choir was held in room six with Mr Rule. First we did a Wiata then we went through the songs we will be singing at the Music Festival.


Not too soon after I joined kapahaka we sang ka Waiata and we did a cool harmony where the younger students their sang their version and the older students sang their version and we sounded really good also we started to learn the lyrics to Aotearoa by Stan Walk.

Overall I think I showed community really well by contributing to the community of Oaklands School.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Elections: I would march for Maori Party.