leadership in choir and buddy programme-merit #5

17/3/16
This Morning I headed down to the hall to do choir First we started With some warm ups
(mini mini ma minni minni ma minni minni ma ma ma ma mouse) Changing the pitch and speed each time.
Than we sang Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong I think I did well especially on the harmony
And we also sang Africa by Toto and I think I did well by powering my voice the whole group sounded great.

After morning tea I went to go do buddy programme I took a game of Captions Coming but me and jade changed it up a bit to make it easier for the kids to understand. I think me and jade did great because we got the kids to listen to us and at the same time the kids had fun. Also I showed community because I was contributing to the community of Oaklands School.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Elections: I would march for Maori Party.