Key Leadership-Counting pozis-Merit post #5

18/3/17
On Thursday I went around the school to collect in all the pozis. First we started at the year 6 hub then went down to year 5 hub so on. This time it was very hard because a lot of the teachers keep forgetting to write the totals on the box I will solve this problem by putting something in the teacher notices to remind them. Also another problem was that in some parts of the school the internet was playing up me and Savannah solved this by writing the totals on a piece of paper and entering them in when we had internet. I showed active thinking by thinking up ways to solve our problems and I also showed community because I contributed to the community of Oaklands School by collecting the pozis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key leadership-Going around and counting pozis- Excellence blog post #1

Elections: I would march for Maori Party.